Sheltered Cove Marina is OPEN with the goal to keep YOU, our customers, along with our employees safe and informed.
We want to make you aware of the temporary changes at our Marina. How temporary these changes are will be dependent on the circumstances as they are updated.
Per Executive Order #107 update: Boat dealerships are now allowed to be open with instore sales by appointment only. Sheltered Cove Marina is open 7 days a week for instore sales pursuant to the updated Executive Order #107.
- All customers entering the business will have a temperature checked via a noncontact forehead scan and also must be wearing a face covering when entering the showroom and retail store, or when using the restroom. All counter interaction must be conducted via 6′ distance and it is highly encouraged to provide payment via phone when applicable.
- The boat slips, boat ramp, fuel, and pump-out facilities have been and will remain open, following social distancing guidelines set forth by the CDC and NJ Dept of Health.
- Restrooms have reopened as of June 22 with a signed waiver. You must fill out the waiver and bring it to the front desk before receiving your access code to the restrooms. You must wear a facemask while in the restroom. You can fill out and sign the Restroom Waiver here.
- Everyone needs to have their account up to date prior to coming into a slip. Anyone that needs to utilize our ramp, please call or text 609-296-9400 to let us know when you will be arriving, so we can have a ramp pass recorded on your account and left for you to utilize during your launch.
- We ask that social-distancing be practiced. There should be a minimum of 6’ between non-family members. This includes our technicians if they are working in the yard. There will be NO gathering on your docks or outside your RV’s. There should be no one on your boat other than immediate family that is living in the same household.
- Dock Carts are to be used at your own risk. The virus can live on the handles and in the cart.
Our new, easy, safe, virtual sales process
Our goal is to help you get your mind off of the difficult situation we are all in while helping to get your family back to normal, as soon as possible.
- The process starts with a simple call or text to our award-winning sales team for a free consultation at (609) 296-9400.
- One of our industry-leading sales professionals will join you in a virtual meeting. We will take you on a virtual tour of the amazing boats that we have in stock, and we will work with you to select the boats that you are most interested in looking at in greater detail.
- Our team will create a customized virtual walkthrough of any boat that you are interested in, or we can set up outdoor displays where all social distancing etiquette will be observed.
- We can also provide a virtual sea trial, sharing with you the experience of the boat on the water. If the size of the boat allows, we can also take you for a one-on-one ride on the boat so long as we are able to adhere to social distancing recommendations.
- There are a few purchase options as well: you can place a deposit with us to hold your boat; you can purchase and take delivery with virtual and video tutorials, or you can purchase your boat and store it with us for free. You can be assured that your boat will be ready when you are.
Not only do we offer low downpayment, low interest loans without prepayment penalties, but we will also hold all warranty registrations on your stored boat until you actually start using it! All factory incentives that are published by 6/3/2020 will be honored as well.
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to call us Monday through Friday. 8am – 5pm